Location: North Charleston
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials
The future is what you make it! When
you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the
means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way,
buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on
at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why
all of our
employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across
and industries. We are ready for you to join our team! Are you
ready to help us make the
the weekly bucket master production schedule to balance supply and
across material and capacity constraints. You will create the
master production schedule and adjust as business
needs and constraints require. You'll be
an active participant in resolving any constraints that do occur by
cross functionally with operations, warehouse, customer service and
others. Key Responsibilities:
- Review MRP supply and demand signals.
- Understand and communicate the rough-cut capacity plan.
- Create an achievable Master Production Schedule and manage as
- Resolve constraints to meet customer demand and business
- Incorporate 'new product introduction' and 'end of life' into
- Ensure SAP master data is updated and working as intended.
- Review plans in Sales and Inventory Operations Planning
- KPIs include: 'On Time to Customer Request', 'On Time to
Promise', 'Past Due', Inventory, MPS load, MPS Attainment. YOU MUST
- High School Diploma or Associates degree AND currently pursuing
a Bachelor's degree in related discipline.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Production scheduling experience.
- SAP experience including understanding how to troubleshoot
issues in MRP. WE
- Experience in chemical manufacturing or batch processing.
- Lean Six Sigma
- Continuous Process Improvement experience. Additional
- JOB ID: HRD187678
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 4090 Azalea Dr,North Charleston,South
- Exempt Global (ALL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Charleston , Production Planner/Scheduler, Professions , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!