Facilities Maintenance Technician
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Performs general building maintenance with limited
- Performs routine inspection rounds, which include but are not
limited to, equipment lubrication, cleaning of equipment,
troubleshooting, and monitoring of plant conditions during plant
startup, shutdown, and routine operations
- Performs general labor work as assigned by the engineer,
including loading, uploading and moving materials.
- Perform minor HVAC and electrical repairs and maintenance under
- Trouble shoot plumbing issues and repair problems.
- Assist with installation and modification of building equipment
- Perform the isolating of equipment for maintenance by using
established Lockout and Tagout procedures and preparing the
equipment for return to operation.
- Responds to all plant wide emergency situations and customer
concerns. Including loss of power and fire alarms in conjunction
with the Emergency Response Team. Lead efforts to return the plant
back to normal operation upon clearing of emergencies.
- Complete assigned preventive maintenance task on fire life and
safety systems and equipment, pumps, VFD's, fan's, motors, boilers,
chillers, emergency generators and air compressors.
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and make recommendations to upgrade
maintenance operations and/or implement savings opportunities.
- Possess competent knowledge of the use and care of tools and
equipment used in facility maintenance.
- Participate in site cleanliness program involving routine trash
pickup and street sweeper operations.
- Practice safe work habits at all times
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental
agency and company directives related to building operations and
practice safe work habits About Aerotek: We know that a company's
success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Charleston , Facilities Maintenance Technician, Professions , Ladson, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...