Production Manager for Windows and Doors company
Company: PGT Innovations Inc
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Production Manager for Windows and Doors company The Production
Manager is responsible for oversee management and completion of
window installation projects.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee management and completion of window and door
- Assist in ordering and proofing
- Recruiting and training installation crews
- Manage Warehouse
- Warehouse organization
- Truck receiving
- Own continuous improvement activities in the branch
- Implementation of Existing Corporate Branch SOP's
- Improve Process/efficiency and effectiveness
- Schedule installs
- Schedule measures and measure jobs
- Assign crews to jobs
- Oversee warehouse staff and Service staff
- Work with manufacturing on job flow and issues
- Visit job sites
- Hold meetings with crews
- Conduct weekly meetings for AR, measures and installation
- Validate we have small materials to complete jobs in stock
- Ensure materials are ready for jobs and crews understand the
scope of work
- Review labor bills for accuracy and fairness
- Assist with managing and collecting account
- Warehouse Teams
- Production TeamsEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE-Must have Window
and Door Installation or Service experience-Mathematical
skills-Ability to measure and utilize fractionsPHYSICAL DEMANDS /
WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Usual office environment with frequent sitting, walking, and
standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching,
crawling, and balancing.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the
use of office machinery.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication
as well as communication through automated devices such as the
- Need to be able to lift 50lbs BENEFITS We offer a generous
benefits package. Eligibility for these benefits is following 90
days of employment.
- -Health, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Matching 401k program.
- Reimbursement Accounts: contributions are on a pre-tax
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability.
- Company-paid Life Insurance of one-time salary and the option
to purchase supplemental life insurance for yourself and eligible
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 100% tuition and book reimbursement for an "A", 75%
reimbursement for a "B"
- 8 holidays recognized plus one floating holiday. We are a
Drug-Free Environment and conduct background checks.Apply directly
through our website for immediate consideration for this amazing
Keywords: PGT Innovations Inc, Charleston , Production Manager for Windows and Doors company, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...