Marine Construction Project Manager / Superintendent
Company: Performance Personnel Services of Pensacola
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Marine Construction Company needs an experienced Project Manager
/ Superintendent to oversee construction projects of diverse
complexity and scope.
We are seeking for a full time position to handle projects
specializing in seawalls, docks, shoreline restoration, dredging
sewer and water, throughout south Florida.
Awareness and experience of the Naples area and shore/water lines
would be a bonus.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
- Preparing, monitoring, and updating construction schedules,
including manpower and equipment needs, material take-offs.
- Possess the ability to exercise significant independent
judgment to determine the best method for accomplishing work and
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and able
to maintain a respectful demeanor amid the handling of
- Effectively communicate and work with clients, employees,
subcontractors, and material suppliers in a professional manner to
ensure projects are finished on time and within budget.
- Develop and foster relationships with subcontractors and
- Conduct business in a professional manner, while enforcing
timely and accurate schedules, maintaining high quality and
- Conduct daily inspections of job sites, monitoring the
performance of vendors and subcontractors, while following company
procedures to ensure the quality standards.
- Recognize and enforce safety practices and standards during
daily inspections of job sites.
- Work overtime as necessary to meet company schedules and
- Utilize attention to detail to maintain quality, accuracy, and
safety on all projects. Required Qualifications
- 10+ years in the Marine Construction industry.
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks efficiently and provide
attention to detail.
- Valid driver's license, reliable vehicle capable of
transporting supplies, and willing to travel among all designated
- Competent computer skills, including the ability to utilize
applications and software provided - whether on a smartphone,
tablet, or computer.
- Ability to understand and execute processes, scopes, and
- Ability to stand and walk a long duration of time each day,
walk up and downstairs, walk on un-level terrain, kneel, and lift
50lbs. Vision abilities require close vision, distance vision, and
- Ability to work well with company personnel and its affiliates,
showing courtesy and respect to others.
- Ability to work efficiently under high pressure situations,
maintaining respect and professionalism for others.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000+ (annual salary + bonus)
Relocation assistance will be considered for well qualified
Benefits options are available upon hire.
Keywords: Performance Personnel Services of Pensacola, Charleston , Marine Construction Project Manager / Superintendent, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...