Experienced Flatbed Driver - Class A CDL
Company: Swift Transportation Co. of Arizona LLC
Posted on: November 10, 2018
- No DUI within 10 years if CDL-A holder, none within 5 years if Non CDL-A holder.
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the past 2 years, no major accident within 5 years.
- No more than 2 moving violations in the past 2 years.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug test
- Must be at least 21 years old and hold a valid Class A license Job Description:
If you have the drive, Swift Transportation has the Flatbed opportunities for you. Join Swift's Driving Force!
As a Flatbed driver, tarping loads gives you active time outside of the truck while getting paid for it! As an experienced driver, you earn more than just our respect. Our competitive compensation allows experienced drivers to pay off their mortgages, send their kids to college and ensure long-term financial stability. As an experienced driver, we care about your work/life balance.
CDL-A drivers are given the choice between OTR, regional and local routes. We are currently accepting CDL A Drivers from Arizona, Indiana, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Utah and select areas within Alabama, California, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, Oregon, Michigan, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin. Follow up with a recruiter for specified hiring areas.
- An average haul length of 790 miles
- 2300-2600 miles per week
- One day off for every 6 days of driving
- Tarp and stop pay
- Financial stability through weekly paychecks
- 401K, medical, dental, and vision plans
- More money in your pocket through performance bonuses
- Stock purchase program
- All applicants must meet Swift Driver Hiring Criteria and DOT regulations. Job availability and requirements subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. There is no us without you. Click the icon below to apply now!
Keywords: Swift Transportation Co. of Arizona LLC, Charleston , Experienced Flatbed Driver - Class A CDL, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!