Information Assurance Analyst
Company: Systek (Systems Technologies)
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Location: Charleston, SCCategory: Information Assurance
The Information Assurance Analyst will support our SPAWAR Customer
with the responsibilities in the functional area of Information
Assurance and Cyber Security to support the prevention of damage
to, protection of, and restoration of computers, electronic
communications systems, electronic communications services, wire
communication, and electronic communications. The position is
located at our North Charleston, SC office.
- Assess and support the DoD IA certification and accreditation
process through risk management framework (RMF) or DoD Information
Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) as
required; and IA requirements, risks, and controls for satellite
earth terminal systems (ETS) and subsystems.
- Identify incidents or vulnerabilities and consult with customer
on protective or corrective measures.
- Analyze the IA program plan, strategy, integrated baselines,
and guidance and standards.
- Participate in meetings and working groups to provide
recommendations and provide summary reports of briefings with
result of findings.
- Monitor compliance with cyber security policy, as appropriate
and review the results of such monitoring.
- Advise customer on implementation and enforcement of all DoD IS
and IT cyber security policies and procedures as defined by cyber
security related documentation.
- Develop and maintain process for reporting cybersecurity
related events and potential threats and vulnerabilities to the IS
- Support design and development of secure interface
specifications between interconnected systems; design, develop,
integrate, and update system security measures that provide
confidentiality, integrity, availability authentication, and
non-repudiation; develop architectures or system components
consistent with technical specifications
- Develop plans to safeguard IT system data against accidental or
unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure to meet
emergency data processing needs.
- Perform research of IT security threat environments,
technologies, and solutions and present consolidated analysis with
associated weaknesses, recommend actions and plans for
implementation to customer.
- Perform other information assurance duties as assigned.
- BA or BS degree in related field
- Current Security +
- Must have experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and
DoD Cybersecurity Certification and Accreditation Process
- Knowledge of FISMA, FIPS, NIST, DCID 6/3, DoD 8500 series, and
- Experience with participation in enterprise security planning,
design, implementation, operations, and assessment
- Experience with requirements analysis, project planning,
software security architectures and best practices, and federal
government security policies
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Cyber Security related
- Current CCNA, CISSP
- Evaluate security control compliance via Enterprise Mission
Assurance Support Service eMASS to obtain system accreditation and
Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Ensure the implementation of Security Technical Implementation
Guides (STIGs) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert
- Perform system scans with Assured Client Assessment Solution
(ACAS), Retina or similar tool to accurately determine security
posture is a plus.
- Must have an Active DoD issued SECRET clearance
Systek values diversity. Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Systek (Systems Technologies), Charleston , Information Assurance Analyst, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!