Builder Sales Account Manager
Company: Hearth & Home Technologies
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Builder Sales Account Manager
Every sales professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now
is your chance as Fireside Hearth & Home Technologies (Fireside) is
hiring a Builder Sales Account Manager in Charleston SC.
A sales career at Fireside, a division of Hearth & Home
Technologies, puts you in the position of selling the most popular
brands in the industry, and selling a product that people love.
A Sales Career You Can Grow
Fireside Hearth & Home provides sales careers that can ignite your
professional growth. Advancement is only limited by ambition and as
the industry leader, we offer sales careers in multiple channels
across the United States.
Our Builder Sales Account Managers are customer-focused. They know
that our job is not done until our customers are completely
satisfied. Fortunately, it's easy to satisfy customers when you're
the leader in the industry. Being #1 makes it easier to sell, but
that doesn't mean it's an easy job. We challenge all of our sales
professionals to be creative and push us to heights we didn't dream
of when we were founded more than 70 years ago.
Your Role as a Builder Sales Account Manager
- Achieve inside sales revenue goals while gaining an
understanding of our hearth products, business and accounts
- Improve customer satisfaction by providing seamless scheduling,
warranties, call a-heads, etc
- Partner/Support an Outside Builder Sales Representative to
execute assigned market plans
- Communicating with customers- identify ways to grow sales,
answer questions, discuss pricing, collect payment from customers
(primarily via remote delivery methods such as phone, email,
- Utilize our Hearth Expert Professional Builder Sales (HEPBS)
process and tools, including Key Account Plans (KAP's), Key Account
Business Reviews (KABR's), and the Strategic Pricing Request (SPR)
process to achieve territory goals.
- Develop an in depth understanding of our products and Signature
Installation process to facilitate appropriate product
recommendations and solutions.
The Requirements of a Builder Sales Account Manager
- Bachelor's degree in sales, business administration, marketing
or related field preferred. (High School Diploma or equivalent is
- 1-2 years of successful sales or customer service experience;
or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Design, Construction, Remodel experience is preferred.
- Self-motivation and the ability to thrive in an autonomous work
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized with proven ability to work efficiently and
manage time wisely.
Why Sales Professionals Choose Fireside Hearth & Home
- Working for the industry leader selling a popular product that
- Competitive compensation, including base salary and monthly
- Comprehensive benefits, including auto allowance health
insurance, 401k and profit sharing
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions
and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will
have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive
team developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI
Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a
wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces,
inserts, stoves and accessories. All in the USA. Lakeville,
Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United
As we continue expanding our operations, we're looking for leaders
who are confident in what they do, but open to learning from
others. Hardworking professionals who take pride in their company
as much as their work. Are you ready to drive meaningful change to
our business, to learn through challenging work experiences and to
act like an owner?
Take the next step in your sales career by selling a product people
love from the industry leader. Get started:
- Apply today for this position
- This position isn't what you are looking for? Keep in touch
with us and our other opportunities by:
- Joining our Talent Community
- Following us on Facebook and Twitter
Keywords: Hearth & Home Technologies, Charleston , Builder Sales Account Manager, Sales , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!