Sales Associate, Surgical -Charleston, SC
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA) Job Code:
12569 Pay Grade: US-BSB Description KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in
Tuttlingen, Germany, is a family-owned, global company committed to
benefiting humanity by advancing medical technology through
innovation and education. For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has
been dedicated to earning its international reputation as a leader
that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products
with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and
clinical effectiveness.KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. is
headquartered in El Segundo, California, and is responsible for all
U.S. distribution and sales of endoscopes, instruments, imaging
systems, electromechanical devices, and OR1 - operating room
integration technologies. JOB OVERVIEW Our Sales Associate is an
entry level sales position with KARL STORZ Endoscopy. This position
reports to the Region Manager with a dotted line to the local
market team (1-3 Account Executives). This position takes direction
from the Region Manager and/or the local market team as to daily
activities and priorities. The Sales Associate is accountable for
sales and service for all KSEA video products within the assigned
market.This highly visible and successful feeder program to our
sales executive role will support the greater Charleston, SC and
Charlotte NC areas. Selected canidate hired will be required to
live in Charlston or Charlotte areas. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn KARL STORZ products, procedures, develop relationships,
and an understanding of how to successfully sell our products to
hospitals, ASCs and offices.
- Product responsibility includes "Surgical" specialties,
Laparoscopy, Gastroenterology, Arthroscopy, and CV/Thoracoscopy,
and "Project Business" specialties, Video Imaging and OR1
- Contribute to the achievement of assigned annual quota.
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain
strong working relationships with nurses, physicians, materials
management, and administrative personnel in every account.
- Learn and follow company policies related to compliance,
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to provide service and
training after sale to ensure customer satisfaction and long term
reliability of all KSEA products purchased.
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to effectively present and
differentiate KS product features, benefits, and procedural
- Support all Company promotional activities initiated by KSEA
that relate surgical specialties.
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to develop and implement a
sales strategy to win business.
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to follow company policy
related to sample management and our eLoaner system.
- Be alert to all competitive activity - design, pricing,
promotions - and keep management informed in a timely manner.
- Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directives
for the fulfillment of company objectives.
- Submit complete and informative meeting/convention reports, as
requested by manager or executive, in a timely manner.
- Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner and in
accordance with company policy.
- Maintain up-to-date customer records and any other records, as
required, by company policy/instruction. Submit any special reports
related to the operation of the territory, as required.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs and
conventions, as directed.
- The majority of sales associates work in geographical areas
that require driving to accounts. QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum education level of a Bachelor's Degree or 2 to 4
years of relevant experience preferably within sales.
- Demonstrated track record of over achievement.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal, organizational skills and
the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to stay calm, think quickly and act
responsibly when in high pressure situations.
- Demonstrated agility with technology products.
- Flexible to relocation for career growth.
- The ability to lift up to 35 lbs. of equipment. At an
employee's discretion, the employee may ask for human or mechanical
assistance whenever asked to move or handle equipment. This
position requires daily driving to geographically dispersed
accounts. If the candidate intends to drive a privately-owned
vehicle, candidates must have a valid driver's license in the state
where the vehicle will be operated or in the state of residence.
#LI-MN1Vaccine requirements at KARL STORZ due to COVID-19 KARL
STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for our
employees and therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all of
our employees unless otherwise due to an underlying medical
condition or sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview
process, we encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role
you are seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation
regarding the vaccine requirement see below on the process for
requesting accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our
overall response to COVID-19. Employee Benefits Program Overview
for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness
program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks' vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the
employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more! *Field sales, internships and part-time
employees are not eligible except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not
eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program. KARL STORZ
reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job
description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the
employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its
supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside
their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures. Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable
Accommodation Statement KARL STORZ is committed to creating an
inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills and
unique experiences. To achieve this goal, we are committed to
diverse voices and all applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability,
veteran status or any other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is
also committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our
recruitment process. Should you need assistance or accommodation
please email us at TaleoAdministrator@karlstorz.com. Notice to
Employment Agencies This recruitment assignment is being managed
directly by KARL STORZ's Human Resources team. Human Resources will
reach out to our preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare
instance additional talent options are required. Your respect for
this process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited
Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL
STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral
Keywords: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America, Charleston , Sales Associate, Surgical -Charleston, SC, Sales , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!