Experienced Sales Associate
Company: Kia Country of Charleston
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionKia Country of Charleston is seeking an energetic
& driven individual to join our growing sales team. Previous
automotive dealership experience is needed. We'll coach you on our
proven sales tactics and how we've developed our long-standing
customer relationships.For candidates with auto sales experience,
we will discuss a compelling signing bonus. We are dedicated to
providing you a career -- not just a job.WE OFFER:
- COMPETITIVE Compensation package
- Insurance packages
- Paid vacation time RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any
customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and
listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable
presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all
other steps of the sales process in accordance with company
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned
activities, reviews, and analyses. REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous dealership experience is required
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling
objections & negotiating pricing
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Must have a clean & valid driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to
Keywords: Kia Country of Charleston, Charleston , Experienced Sales Associate, Sales , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!