Customer Service Representative
Company: Patterson Companies
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Patterson isn't just a place to work, it's a partner that cares
about your success. One of the distinguishing marks of our company
is the talented people who embrace the people-first, always
advancing, and results-driven culture. Professional growth abounds
in this motivating environment. We value the diverse talents and
experiences our employees bring to Patterson and believe that they
build a stronger and successful organization. Job Summary Patterson
Dental is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our
team! Our representatives are responsible for providing and
maintaining a professional standard of service to our customers by
responding to inquiries in a courteous and helpful manner. You will
assist the customers in determining their professional needs when
receiving or placing telephone calls. Essential Functions
- On the job training responding to inquiries from customers and
- Learn to determine the professional needs of customers when
receiving or placing calls.
- Upgrades telephone orders.
- Introduces and promotes new products during calls.
- Researches and resolves customer problems relating to the
merchandise department under guidance of lead customer service
- Participates in and supports campaigns/promotions sponsored by
the Marketing Department, Region and/or Branch.
- Expedites credits on merchandise returned from accounts.
- Performs other Customer Service Representative duties as
assigned. Job Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience is required, along with
excellent verbal/phone communication and organizational
- Dental product knowledge is helpful.
- Working knowledge of personal computers is necessary. What's In
It For You: We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive
programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program. EEO Statement As a people-first
company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates
diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees unique
experiences and differences is what strengthens us and drives our
success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to
race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. We are
Patterson. We welcome you.
Keywords: Patterson Companies, Charleston , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!