Company: Pulte Group, Inc.
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Primary responsibility for completing sales training and learning the necessary skills to become a Sales Associate or Consultant (minimum of three months training required).
* Assist in conducting interviews of prospects for current/future home sales, including model presentation
* Assist any new homebuyer or prospective homebuyer as needed
* Serve as back-up to other members of the sales team as needed
* Learn knowledge of local markets, competition, Real Estate laws/rules, public opinion, local and national trends, and governmental regulations related to home buying
* Assist with sales office administrative responsibilities as needed
* Not applicable
* Decision Impact: Individual
* Department Responsibility: None
* Budgetary Responsibility: No
* Direct Reports: No
* Indirect Reports: No
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
* College coursework preferred
* Appropriate license or certifications as required by the state
* Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
* Related Functional Experience: No minimum requirement
* Knowledge of Sales organization preferred
* Strong organizational skills and a desire to learn
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
PulteGroup, including affiliates, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. If any search firm nevertheless submits an unsolicited resume to any employee at PulteGroup, including affiliates, via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work (must be a current SOW signed by Director, Talent Acquisition) in place for this position from PulteGroup, including affiliates HR/Recruitment, it will be deemed the sole property of PulteGroup. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PulteGroup, including affiliates, as a result of the referral or through other means.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will provide a reasonable accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability that will enable the individual to have an equal opportunity to participate in the application process and to be considered for a job.
This Organization Participates in e-Verify
Pulte Homes of Minnesota is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Pulte Group, Inc., Charleston , Sales Trainee, Sales , North Charleston, South Carolina
here to apply!