Regional Sales Dir, USP Specialty (RESP BIOLOGICS)
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Site Name: USA - Georgia - Atlanta, USA - Georgia - Augusta, USA
- South Carolina - Charleston
Posted Date: Jun 16 2023
The Regional Sales Director for biologics will report directly to
the Field Vice-President.
The primary duty of the Immunology Regional Sales Director is to
lead the team to meet goals and objectives for all aligned GSK
Products within the Immunology and Rare Disease business unit.
Describe the key deliverables to be achieved by the post holder and
the ongoing responsibilities of the role
1. Perform all required duties in accordance with the expectations
indicated in the GSK Leading Ways competency framework.
2. Lead and manage assigned territories to ensure optimal coverage
and promotion of products to all customers and potential customers
in alignment with GSK strategy.
3. Develop business plans, implement area business strategies, and
monitor performance/execution to meet regional, sector and national
4. Meet or exceed expectations for field contacts and time in the
5. Provide training, coaching, and development of Account
Specialists in all phases of their work.
6. Plan and conduct sales meetings to inform, train, and motivate
7. Recruit, hire, and retain qualified Account Specialists
8. Complete any and all required training, testing, and product
certifications within the designated timeframes.
9. Complete all required paperwork and administrative duties.
10. Attend local, regional, sector and national meetings, routinely
collaborating with stakeholders and matrix partners to align and
collaborate on common goals.
11. Embrace and follow GSK policies, practices, risk-based
standards and values in support of our customers, patients, fellow
employees, and leader expectations.
* 4 year BA/BS degree from an accredited institution
* 9+ years pharmaceutical sales experience
* Ability to travel domestically as necessary, which may include
overnight and/or weekend travel.
* Must be able and willing to drive or operate a vehicle - driving
is an essential function of this role.
* Minimum 3 years specialty management experience-
* Master's of Business Administration and/or advance
clinical/science degree or equivalent
* Military Experience
* 2 years in a management/staff/headquarters position
* Expertise in account-based and buy and bill sales (3+ years
* Expertise in working with payer reimbursement managers.
* Biologic/Immunology/Rheumatology Sales experience
* Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
* Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
* 4 years as a DSM/FLL
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do
and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along
with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK
focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation,
performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate
the following capabilities:
* Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and
applying judgement to balance pace, rigors, and risk.
* Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming
challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
* Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and
* Sustaining energy and well-being
* Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open
* Budgeting and cost-consciousness
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose - to unite
science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together -
so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and
deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns - as an
organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means
preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively
impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead
of disease together is about our ambition for patients and
shareholders, it's also about making GSK a place where people can
thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a
sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive
Treatment of Employees policy. We're committed to being more
proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the
communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects
our GSK workforce.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a
job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547
(US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to
Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified
applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression,
age, disability, genetic information, military service,
covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or
local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or
employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this
site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact
GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department
to obtain prior written authorization before referring any
candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is
a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between
the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such
written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the
employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed
without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall
therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or
any fees arising from any referrals by employment
businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional
or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state
issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report
expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded
an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers
of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and
state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please
visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Keywords: GlaxoSmithKline, Charleston , Regional Sales Dir, USP Specialty (RESP BIOLOGICS), Sales , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!