Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representative
Company: Carolina One Real Estate
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job Description An Entry-Level Real Estate Sales Representative is a real estate agent who meets with clients to help them with the purchase and sale of property. In this position, you will help clients find a home that meets their needs and then walk them through the process of putting in an offer, reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up a purchase contract. Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representatives must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication abilities. It's an exciting time in the real estate market, and we are looking for Sales Representatives who want to capitalize on the market and create a smooth and pleasant purchase and sale experience for their clients.
The ideal Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representative will be teachable, self-motivated, and creative. The real estate market is always growing and changing, and we want someone who can come up with creative ideas to make themselves stand out to customers. Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are preferred.
A real estate license is not required to apply for this position, but will be required in order to become a practicing Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representative. Many local educational institutions provide the required training for a fee, and we can help walk you through that process.
One of the exciting aspects of real estate is that compensation is based on performance. Real Estate Sales Representatives often make over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more work and effort you put into your position, the more money you will earn.
Job Responsibilities In this role, you will...
- Meet with clients to discuss their home purchase and sale needs
- Take clients to home showings and open houses
- Stay informed on home values and offer appropriate advice to clients on how much they should sell a home for or offer on a home
- Follow up with clients on their real estate needs and stay in regular contact with them
- Network with other Real Estate Sales Representatives to create positive relationships
- Come up with creative marketing strategies for selling homes
- Represent and advise clients during sales and purchase negotiationss
- Come up with creative marketing strategies to get the word out about your Real Estate Sales Representative services As an employer, we will...
- Help you through the training and licensing process for obtaining a real estate license and offer follow-up training to help you stay informed and relevant
- Share our infrastructure to help you obtain and manage your clients
- Offer you independence and flexibility to help you maintain a positive work-life balance
- Provide a supportive and positive work environment for you to thrive About Carolina One Locally owned and operated, Carolina One Real Estate services all of Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties with conveniently located sales offices throughout the area. Participating in one out of every three homes sold through the Greater Charleston, SC MLS, we are the local real estate market leader. A commitment to professionalism, personalized customer service, and results is key to the firm's success.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: business, dealer, disney, gerber, inside sales, life insurance, marketing, phone, sales, sales representative
Keywords: Carolina One Real Estate, Charleston , Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representative, Sales , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!