Customer Service Representative
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Job Description Are you looking for something more than a job? At DialAmerica, we want to make sure that work is more than just a four-letter word. We want you to be part of something that you enjoy in a supportive environment focused on your success.At DialAmerica we look for individuals with maturity, diversity and experience. Our Agents come to us with a foundation of life experiences and knowledge that may include work-related activities, family responsibilities as well as academic achievement. Those experiences and knowledge are valued assets that we recognize and respect. Our Agents are treated as equals in experience, knowledge and are encouraged to actively participate from the beginning.As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide excellent customer service and support to our client s customers. You will also ensure a unique memorable customer service experience answering questions and resolving inquiries with the utmost compassion, care, sensitivity and accuracy.While working at DialAmerica, you'll be able to refine the skills you already have and add some new ones that you can apply to your future growth with us and any career you may pursue in the future.
- Communication and presentation
- Listening, critical thinking and problem solving
- Adaptability and team building
- Decision making
- Goal setting and time management
- Confidence and relevant work experienceIf this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team.Job Responsibilities Specific duties for this role include:
- Answering customer requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, etc.
- Delivering superior service identifying and resolving customer; issues using problem-solving skills
- Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients' products, services and promotions
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
- Documenting all customer information, communications and sales in a computer systemBenefits Here s just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation - base salary + incentives
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office settingJob Requirements Requirements for this CSR role include the below:
- Willingness to learn and a passion for helping people
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Experience working in a Customer Service related field or call center environment, a plus
- High school diploma or GED
- Background and/or drug test may be required
Come for a job, INVENT your career!
Apply now!ABOUT DIALAMERICA: Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 19 call centers located throughout the United States.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.
Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, clerk, customer care associate, phone, platform support, service agent, service representative, support, system support, technical assistant
Keywords: DialAmerica, Charleston , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!