Digital Solutions Sales Specialist
Company: Sonepar USA
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Digital Solutions Sales Specialist
Capital Electric has a Digital Solutions Specialist position
available. The role of this position is to support, manage and grow
digital sales within Capital Electric. It is territory-based and
would serve North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia and will
include specific sales goals and expectations. This individual will
work 80% of the time at one of our Southern locations (location is
flexible) and with 20% travel servicing the Southern locations.
This is a high-visibility position with phenomenal growth
opportunities. Digital Platform training will be provided, but the
chosen candidate must possess a tremendous amount of energy,
creativity and leadership instincts. Interested, read on!
CapitalTristate, Eck Supply, and select Vallen locations have
merged to become Capital Electric, Powered by Difference
Capital Electric is The Electrical Distributor of Choice in the
Mid-Atlantic region and a proud member of the Sonepar family.
Capital Electric delivers excellence in service, products from the
finest lighting and electrical manufacturers, extensive application
expertise, and customized, comprehensive solutions to our
customers. Altogether, we serve customers in the District of
Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West
Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia from over 70
locations and from our central distribution center and company
headquarters in Upper Marlboro, MD.
Capital Electric is also part of the Sonepar family of operating
companies. Check us out at www.sonepar-us.com.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and yearly eCommerce
sales goals within the assigned territory
- Strategic thinker who can plan for and drive sales across all
mediums of our existing digital platforms (including: web, mobile,
punch out, eLink, eQuotes, eFill, and EDI)
- Develop internal and external training programs to enrich our
associates and customers knowledge and understanding of our
- Work closely with outside, inside and counter sales teams to
identify customer needs and provide digital solutions based on
- Collaborate with the marketing team on developing
high-performing banner ads, landing pages, digital promotions, and
- Assist in driving incremental sales via digital platforms by
working with the marketing team on quarterly promotions
- Identify target customer opportunities using company ERP
- Assist and contribute to the creation of strategic email
campaigns highlighting our digital platforms and promotional
- Build eLink templates and jobsite binders
- Attend Sonepar USA Digital meetings as needed
What we need from you for you to be successful?
- Understands how digital tools and the flow of information fit
within the customer processes
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service role and a track
record for building and maintaining positive and successful
- Interest in e-commerce
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Electrical Distribution industry a plus
- Ability to travel 20% of the time, sometimes overnight
- Sales/Marketing background
- Excellent written & verbal communication, with attention to
- Results driven, self-starter and metrics focused with customer
satisfaction a priority
- Exposure to common B2B capabilities such as electronic catalog
management, electronic invoicing, list management, inventory
management, etc. a big plus!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Are you looking for the opportunity to:
- Work with a strong, stable industry leader that has the
flexibility and feel of a strong independent business but is
supported and powered with the resources of the world's largest
electrical distribution company?
- Use your skills and experience to grow your career; go anywhere
you want, cross train into your dream job within a work culture
that promotes and encourages associates to learn new roles and be
recognized and rewarded for strong performance.
- Have your true entrepreneur mindset rewarded with income and
career growth opportunities.
We proudly offer a competitive compensation and the professional
advantages of an environment that supports career development and
recognizes individual achievements.
Our Benefits Include:
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid
Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible
Spending Accounts (Health, Transit, and Dependent Care), Employee
Assistance Program, Employee Discounts and more.
We really look forward to learning about you!
Capital Electric is a proud EEO M/F/Disability/Veteran diversity
Keywords: Sonepar USA, Charleston , Digital Solutions Sales Specialist, Sales , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!