RN Behavioral Health
Company: Trident Medical Center
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Description*We are currently offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus
with additional relocation assistance for qualified candidates***Do
you have the career opportunities as a Psychiatric Registered Nurse
that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity
for you to join a facility that is part of the nation's leading
provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Trident Medical Center we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)Our teams are a
committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a
Psychiatric Registered Nurse where your passion for creating
positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a Psychiatric Registered Nurse for our practice who
provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high
quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to
support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you
who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to
What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible for the delivery of quality patient
care through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation.
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening,
preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging
or testing and admissions
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications
and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients' records including
posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician
- You will incorporate knowledge of patient's age specific
development and cultural diversity into the plan of care.
- You will contribute to quality nursing care through process
improvement techniques and multidisciplinary collaboration that
demonstrates positive outcomes in the delivery of patient care.
- Graduation from anaccredited school of registered nursing is
- 1-3 years' experienceas a registered nurse is preferred.
Behavioral Health Experience is preferred
- Must be licensed as aRegistered Nurse in accordance with state
- BLS - HealthcareProvider on hire (American Heart
- CPI - Must becompleted within 90 days of hire
For more than 40 years TridentMedical Center has proudly served
patients and families in Berkeley,Charleston and Dorchester
Counties in beautiful South Carolina. TridentMedical Center is a
320+ bed major medical center providing a comprehensiverange of
patient services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency
roomwith a Level II Trauma Center.
The hospital's specialty servicesinclude:
- An award-winning Heart Center
- The South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery
- The Trident Breast Care Center
- The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the region's only outpatient
burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.Trident
Medical Center offers critical care services and 24/7 Hospitalist
andIntensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is a five-star
recipient forcardiovascular, neurosciences, critical care and
patient safety outcomesaccording to a study released by
Healthgrades, the leading online resource forcomprehensive
information about physicians and hospitals. This achievement ispart
of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019 Report
HCA Healthcare, the parent companyof Trident Medical Center, has
been continually named a World's MostEthical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent anestimated $3.3 billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsureddiscounts,
and other uncompensated expenses.
If youare looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and
personal growth,we encourage you to apply for our
PsychiatricRegistered Nurse opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highlyqualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and valuediversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
maritalstatus, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Trident Medical Center, Charleston , RN Behavioral Health, Healthcare , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!