Company: Israel Chemicals Ltd
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ICL is a leading global specialty minerals and specialty
chemicals company that creates impactful solutions for humanity's
sustainability challenges in global food, agriculture, and
industrial markets. ICL leverages its unique bromine, potash, and
phosphate resources, its passionate team of talented employees, and
its strong focus on R&D and technological innovation to drive
growth across its end markets. Our agricultural products feed the
world's growing population, our food additives enable greater
access to higher quality food, our potash and phosphate products
are essential components for the pharma industry and our
bromine-based materials and phosphates contribute to a more
energy-efficient and environmentally friendly planet. With
approximately 11,000 employees worldwide, ICL operates mining and
production sites located in Israel, Europe, North and South
America, and China which are supported by worldwide distribution
and supply chains. Due to strong synergies between its business
units and their mutual support, ICL benefits from its advantageous
size, geographical spread, and operational flexibility. With a
culture based upon leadership, innovation, and sustainability, ICL
is well-positioned to be an Employer of Choice within the
communities in which we operate.
ICL Specialty Fertilizers has two manufacturing plants near the
Charleston, SC area; one in North Charleston, and one in
Summerville. This position will report to the North Charleston
facility but will be required to help at the Summerville facility
on an as-needed basis. These facilities manufacture
controlled-release fertilizer brands Osmocote, Agroblen, and
- Serve as the shift leader to ensure all production activities
are meeting goals while managing changing priorities.
- Conduct EHS related checks.
- Assist in cycle counts and physical inventory counts.
- Conduct packaging audits for bag integrity and pallet
- Separating products for higher reclaim usage.
- Promoting continuous improvement.
- Coordinating/planning resources and activities.
- Serve as backup to all operators.
- Run control room and/or packaging line equipment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing setting is
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to effectively interact with all levels of the
- Capable of lifting at least 50 lbs., frequently walking up/down
stairs and comfortable entering confined spaces.
- Ability to effectively train and motivate operators.
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and project
- Willingness to show leadership and guidance from the floor
while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Mechanical aptitude, basic troubleshooting knowledge,
demonstrated computer proficiency and basic math skills.
- Willing and able to work at our Summerville, South Carolina
plant on an as-needed basis
Job Level: 13
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: Israel Chemicals Ltd, Charleston , Shift Lead, Other , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!